Week 12 - The Haunted Vagina



The Haunted Vagina - Carlton Mellick III

November 27, 2017


           There's so much I can say about this story. First off, I can honestly say my attention was never lost. This was definitely a story that weirded me out so much that I actually enjoyed it. Now, It's definitely the first time I've read a story that involves a man physically climbing into a woman's vagina to enter a new dimension. The whole time I read this story, my mind was saying "what is going on!?". The whole time. Which is pretty hilarious. Don't get me wrong, the story was pretty good. A woman was known for having a haunted vagina that sometimes cried. Then one day something actually climbs out of her vagina, a skeleton. Only he melts the second he comes out. Of course, like any normal person, this freaks the woman out. Then like any non normal woman, she suggests her boyfriend to climb into her vagina because she believes there's a whole new world inside there. Boy, was she actually right. She even suggests that her boyfriend explores with other people to see what they find, but they never quite got to that point since he runs into Fig, a girl who was actually this woman's imaginary friend as a child, left and forgotten. Funny thing, he runs into her, basically taken hostage, eventually he turns into what Fig is, and they fall in love. Without telling you the whole story, he ends up having a child with Fig, and he's stuck.. inside this new dimension in his old girlfriend's vagina. Plot twist, she becomes pregnant and her new child now holds this dimension inside of her. Turns out it is like a curse passed from generation to generation. Overall, I do recommend this story for people who like weird stories. I would honestly read it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 - The Hobbit

BloodChild