Week 7 - The Magicians



The Magicians - Lev Grossman

October 9, 2017


        This week I was introduced to the book series, "The Magicians." My first impression on The Magicians was "Harry Potter". Of course it's not exactly like Harry Potter. That is a one of a kind series! No one/ nothing can be like Harry or Hogwarts. When I started the story, my mind immediately thought of it because there's these group of teenage students that are going to a school for their magic, only it's in New York. I didn't quite finish the story, but from what I did finish it was really interesting to read. It's a young adult novel, so reading it felt easy and understanding. It also made me want to watch the show, to see which is better, or how they compare to each other. Overall, I see myself completing the series in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 - The Hobbit

BloodChild

Week 12 - The Haunted Vagina