Week 6 - The Hobbit



The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkein


October 2, 2017


(Book and Movie)

       This week I decided to read The Hobbit. I had never had the chance to read The Hobbit until now. The movie was already something I highly enjoyed in the past, so of course the book sounded interesting. One of the first things I noticed as I watched the movie again after reading the book; a single sentence can turn into half an hour scenes in the movie itself. Reading how everyone begins to enter Bilbo's home in the story is actually rather short compared to the movie. I loved how easy it was to read The Hobbit compared to The Lord of the Ring series. Not that I've really tried to read those books, but from first glance and reviews, I hear The Hobbit is probably a more enjoyable read when it comes to casual reading. It was an enjoyable read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BloodChild

Week 12 - The Haunted Vagina